- Our 100% Natural Manuka Essential Oil is similar to Tea Tree Oil but is 10 times as effective on a wide variety of chronic skin complaints; we're the only seller that sends a free Ebook on it's many uses with purchase
- Strong natural agent used for acne, cuts, grazes, boils, rashes, irritations; soothes many other bacterial and fungal infections when chemical antiseptic and antibiotics can cause adverse reactions or not work at all
- 25+ Household uses; Insect Bite, Poison Ivy remedy; add to shampoo to help itchy dry scalp or body wash for irritated skin; add to skin cream to help kill infectious bacteria; also add to dog wash for tick lice and mite control
- Helps kill most fungal virus skin infections such as ringworm, athletes foot, tinea & ugly nail fungus, jock itch, rashes, etc
- Natural New Zealand East Cape Manuka Oil extracted by steam distillation with pure spring water it contains no additives of any kind; convenient safe Child Resistant dropper top
This product includes a FREE Ebook on the many many uses of this unique oil which will automatically be emailed to you when purchased. This rare & pure natural Manuka Essential Oil has been called " Natures Medicine Cabinet in a Bottle " due to its unique Anti-fungal, Anti-bacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Ant-Viral & Analgesic properties. Unlike Tea Tree Oil, Manuka Oil is usually non-irritant on sensitive skin and is much stronger in anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties than Tea Tree Oil, particularly from the East Cape of New Zealand where this oil is sourced. Our Oil is a wild harvested 100% natural botanical product, used by the native people of New Zealand for centuries. Anti-Bacterial: A natural antiseptic, it is used for acne, on cuts, grazes and wounds for faster healing and been reported to be successful on MRSA (anti-biotic resistant) infections and other chronic infections. Note: A little goes a very long way, and usually needs only a drop or 2 on a small cut or boil. For a more detailed list of Anti-bacterial and Anti-fungal benefits please read our E-book which we will send if you contact us without charge. Directions: Apply directly from bottle with the supplied dropper as required with fingers or Q-tip. Can be blended with other essential oils such as lavender or lemon oil to reduce the aroma. Use sparingly. For external use ONLY. Avoid contact with eyes. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.