- USDA ORGANIC WHEY PROTEIN POWDER sourced exclusively from family-owned farms in California and bottled in the U.S.A.
- 100% GRASS FED WHEY which is also grass finished. Gluten-free, Non-GMO, processed without acid or bleach, rBGH/rBST hormone-free, cold-processed, no artificial sweeteners.
- UNDENATURED WHEY PROTEIN minimally processed to preserve the delicate nutrients found in natural whey protein powder.
- THE ONLY CERTIFIED PALEO FRIENDLY WHEY PROTEIN. Certified by the Paleo Foundation
- RAW ORGANIC GRASS FED WHEY PROTEIN is superior because it preserves the micro-factors and co-nutrients present in the milk such as healthy fats, calcium, and potassium.
ULTRA-PREMIUM USDA ORGANIC WHEY PROTEIN POWDER - RANKED #1 BEST TASTING!
Natural Force® Organic Whey is the cleanest and hands-down best tasting source of organic grass fed whey protein available.
We Handcraft our Raw Organic Whey from the 100% Raw Organic milk of grass fed, free range cows untreated by antibiotics and growth hormones. The result is a deliciously smooth natural whey protein so clean that you can taste the difference.
Sourced from Raw Liquid Organic Whey that results in a Pure Undenatured Whey Protein:
Our Organic Whey is cold processed, leaving the amino acid profile pure and undamaged. This organic grass fed whey protein is a complete, bioavailable protein, making it easy to digest and fast absorbing, so you can maximize your recovery.
Natural Force® Organic Whey:
• Contains no artificial sweeteners or flavors
• Is minimally processed without heat or acid, leaving the protein molecules undamaged and more bioavailable
• Mixes and tastes great without added Soy Lecithin
• Comes from Organic Cows never treated by antibiotics or growth hormones
• Comes from cows that graze exclusively on Organic Pastures
• Is produced in the USA, certified USDA Organic, and is sourced from free range cows from farms in California
Non-Organic and other "Natural" Whey Proteins:
• May contain artificial sweeteners, fillers and GMO's
• Can be processed with heat and acid, which damages and protein and beneficial micronutrients
• May contain added Soy Lecithin to increase mixability which can unbalance hormones
• May come from cows treated with antibiotics and growth hormones
• Can be sourced from grain fed cows living in inhumane conditions
• Can be sourced from other countries such as China and India, which are known to have lower quality standards than the U.S.